Manage Your Venue’s Online Reputation by getting more Customer Reviews and managing unhappy reviews
Your unhappy customers can tell thousands of prospective guests using online review sites and social media. Other prospects read these reviews to judge your venue.
Encourage your guests to write more positive review on key review websites and actively manage your online reputation.
FIVE ways to improve your online reputation and get more Events business for your Venue
- Actively Manage your Online Reviews and Complaints – respond to ALL posts quickly
- Build your online reputation and advocates – ask to remove any INCORRECT reviews
- Seek more online customer experience feedback – hand out cards of review sites
- Upload more Photos, Videos and post Customer reviews on other channels
- Boost your Website SEO with lots of quality inbound links & use comments
GET MORE INBOUND LINKS & REVIEWS FROM THESE WEBSITES (Prioritised Order)
BEST ONLINE REVIEW WEBSITES
- Google Reviews (Google My Business listings) – use Podium
- Facebook Reviews
- Yelp (Get a Business page)
BEST EVENT VENUE DIRECTORY WEBSITES
BEST RESTAURANT ONLINE REVIEW WEBSITES
- Urban Spoon (Get a Business page)
- Thefork (A Tripadvisor company)
LOCAL AREA REVIEW WEBSITES
ABOUT THE BLOG AUTHOR – David Staughton CSP
Big Hat Professional Services can help you grow your hospitality business and improve your Function Event & Wedding Sales. David & Kevin can help you!
David Staughton CSP is an award-winning International keynote speaker, and experienced Small Business consultant. With over 15 years ‘hands on’ experience in the Hospitality industry, he speaks and consults on a wide range of hospitality business improvement in the areas of sales, staffing, service and strategy.
Kevin Kosky is a skilled business communications trainer. He is a specialist on inbound phone skills, presentation skills and delivering sales presentations. Kevin is an expert teacher of face to face communication skills like sales, supervision, and presentation skills.
If you would like to receive more Great IDEAS, NEWS & BLOGS for growing your hospitality business or the events industry please sign up to our e-newsletter.
You can also download some of the free HOSPITALITY E-BOOKS available on this website
This BLOG is a work in progress – If you have any suggestions please call Hospitality Expert David Staughton on 0408375100 or contact us
If you would like to improve your Venue Results or learn how to sell stacks more Functions & Events all year round come to a HOSPITALITY TRAINING WORKSHOP
www.bighat.com.au © David Staughton 2020 – All rights reserved