The Secrets of Staff Supervision – How to get better results managing your staff & being a better team leader
Our workshop is ideal for Owners, Managers, Duty managers, Supervisors and New Leaders. You will learn best practice techniques for managing and supervising staff. Further, practice being a confident communicator and motivator with coaching, counselling and crucial conversation techniques.
Discover the benefits of team discipline and a ‘tough love’ culture to also instil a better work ethic. As a result, this one day workshop is highly practical and full of exercises designed to develop your leadership abilities which improves the performance of your hotel. What we’ll cover during the workshop includes:
Leadership and being a Better Leader
- The Best Habits of Effective Leaders – Secrets of Managing and Motivating People
- How to Grow More Leaders – Stepping up from buddy to boss
- Boosting Your Energy and Optimism to Develop Your Confidence and Assertiveness
Teambuilding and Engagement
- Team Engagement Tools – Using the “Love Languages” to Boost Engagement
- Re-Engaging Disengaged Staff – Flicking the Attitude Switch from Grumpy to Great
- Tips for Managing Multi-Generational Teams – Working with Younger and Older Staff
Motivation and Influence
- Understanding and Motivating Different People – Using Values and DISC Profiling
- Techniques for Managing and Influencing Your Team Members using DISC Language
- Stepping up to Effective Supervisor! – Using ‘tough love’ techniques like setting expectations and disciplining
Communication and Coaching Skills
- How to Have Crucial Staff Conversations and Confrontations with Less Stress
- Asking More Effective Questions to Avoid “Yep, Yep, Yep” – More asking and less telling
- Best Practice Coaching Methods – Learning to listen and give great Feedback
Delivering Tough Love
- “Tough Love” Techniques – Discipline, Expectations and Focus: Following the House Rules
- Counselling Techniques – Delivering Bad News and Calling People to Account
- How to Get More “Buy-In” – Getting More Implementation of Ideas and Change
In addition we have fun games and exercises. These are designed to boost your confidence as well as further practice your new power phrases and effective questions.
Popular Big Hat Training Programs for Hospitality and other B2C Industries
- Grow Your Functions, Events and Weddings Revenue
- Sales Skills for Function & Events Sales Superstars
- Cutting Costs and Buying Better to GROW your bottom Line
- Delivering a VIP Customer Experience – Serve, Sell and Satisfy
- Stepping Up to Supervision – Leadership & Teambuilding Skills
- Inbound Sales Skills – Turning Callers into Customers
ABOUT Kevin Kosky & BIG HAT Training
Big Hat Professional Services provides Hospitality Workshops, Webinars and Training on Sales, Service & Strategy using Experienced Trainers like Kevin.
Kevin Kosky is a skilled business communications trainer. He is a specialist on inbound phone skills, presentation skills and delivering sales presentations. Kevin is an expert teacher of face to face communication skills like sales, supervision and presentation skills.
BIG HAT offers ….
- Hospitality Training Workshops & Public Training Workshops
- Sales Training & Customer Service Training Programs (In House)
- Conference Speaking & Breakouts
NEXT STEPS WITH KEVIN
- Would you like to discuss Sales Training or Business Growth possibilities ?
- Would you like to discuss plans for an upcoming Workshop or Conference?
- Maybe an Online Consultation to discuss a challenging Business issue or review your website?
SUGGESTED ACTIONS TO TAKE
- Book a “1 on 1” Session for an Online Meeting about your Business or upcoming Conference
Book Evolve3 Function Sales Workshops here
If you would just like a chat or have any suggestions for this website please contact us
www.bighat.com.au (c) 2022