Staff Supervision Skills Workshop in Melbourne and Australia
The Secrets of Staff Supervision – How to get much better results managing your staff by being a better team leader.
Ideal for Owners, Managers, Duty managers, Supervisors and New Leaders. Learn best practice techniques for managing and supervising staff. Practice being a confident communicator and motivator with coaching, counselling and crucial conversation techniques.
Discover the benefits of team discipline and ‘tough love’ culture to instil a better work ethic. This one day workshop is highly practical and full of exercises designed to develop your leadership abilities which improve the performance of your hotel. What we’ll cover
- The Best Habits of EffectiveLeaders – Secrets of Managing and Motivating People
- How to Grow More Leaders – Stepping up from buddy to boss
- Boosting Your Energy and Optimism to Develop Your Confidence and Assertiveness
- Team Engagement Tools – Using the “Love Languages” to Boost Engagement
- Re-Engaging Disengaged Staff – Flicking the Attitude Switch from Grumpy to Great
- Tips for Managing Multi-Generational Teams – Working with Younger and Older Staff
- Understanding and Motivating Different People – Using Values and DISC Profiling
- Techniques for Managing and Influencing Your Team Members using DISC Language
- Stepping up to Effective Supervisor! – Using ‘tough love’ techniques like setting expectations and disciplining
- How to Have Crucial Staff Conversations and Confrontations with Less Stress
- Asking More Effective Questions to Avoid “Yep, Yep, Yep” – More asking & less telling
- Best Practice Coaching Methods – Learning to listen and give great Feedback
- “Tough Love” Techniques – Discipline, Expectations and Focus: Following the House Rules
- Counselling Techniques – Delivering Bad News and Calling People to Account
- How to Get More “Buy-In” – Getting More Implementation of Ideas and Change
PLUS fun games and exercises to boost your confidence and practice your new power phrases & effective questions.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone David on 0408375100