VIP Customer Experience Improvement – Half or 1 Day Team Training Workshop
- Would you like to improve your Overall Customer Experience?
- Want more customers to come back and tell others?
- Would you like to get your team to serve, sell and satisfy clients?
In the old “pre-web” days one happy customer told one or two others about their great customer experience and any unhappy customers told around 8-10 people about their experience.
The web has multiplied this effect through online reviews and social media – one unhappy customer can now influence 10,000+ others.
It can also cost up to 10 times more to acquire a new customer than to keep an existing one! Leaving a smile on your customer’s face gives you the decisive competitive edge in a competitive market.
“Great Service Is Great Business and Great Customer Service pays off”
Your Customer Experience immediately differentiates you from your competition and boosts your revenue. Happy customers ideally become repeat customers, and passionately spread the word about your company or service.
Great Customer Experience SELLS
Great customer service starts with effective leadership, systems, an engaged team and great training. This workshop is designed to teach you and your team the skills for creating lasting client satisfaction, improved relationships and repeat business.
Your staff can make your customers feel valued and appreciated and reach a new level of service excellence. We will instil great customer service values and principles into your employees that will make your brand stand out from the competition.
Great Service also includes offering extras, encouraging repeat business and getting referral business. So Great Service Sells.
What You Will Learn about Customer Experience:
- Understanding and Improving your Customer Experience
- Developing better systems to improve customer service
- Decreasing stress and turnover in your front-line staff
- How to make your customers feel important and appreciated.
- Phone and face to face selling and rapport building skills
- Making Extra Sales with Happy Customers – how to sell add-ons
- Getting more Repeat and Referral business from customers
- How to turn disappointed customers into devoted fan
- How to deal with difficult and demanding customers
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is ideally designed for the whole team – owners, managers and supervisors need to attend as well as customer service representatives, support personnel, sales representatives, and all Front line staff.
Interested in learning more about how to win and keep more customers?
Enquire now or talk to David directly on 0408 375 100 for a free consultation and further information.