Big Hat Business Growth Consulting Services
- Would you like to increase your business turnover and profitability?
- Want to be less overwhelmed and feel more in control?
- Would you like to systemise and replicate while expanding your business?
There are thousands of things to know and do in business, and over a thousand ways to grow. That’s where some clarity, focus and some Business Growth Consulting can help!
You know your business like no one else, but sometimes it takes an outside view to help you prioritise and clarify your ideas, strategy and vision. Without help, you may also miss out on an opportunity that you have not been able to see.
We draw on our 30+ years of experience of successfully running and helping hospitality companies to deliver business improvement. Further, we work with you to develop a business strategy that delivers results and unlocks your full potential.
Just some of the Hospitality & Tourism Businesses we have had significant experience in long-term business growth consulting include:
- Function Venues and Wedding Reception Centres
- Accommodation – Motels, Hotels, Resorts and Caravan Parks
- Food Franchises
- Public Hotels – Pubs and Bars
- Visitor Centres and Attractions
- Regional Tourism Associations
- Clubs and the Gaming Industry
- Ferries and Tour Operators
- Caravans and Motorhome Dealerships
We Can Also Help You:
- Build a VISION based on your company’s unique strengths and goals
- Develop practical STRATEGIES to move your company towards its vision
- Increase your SALES turnover with more enquiries, higher conversion rate and
- Generate more PROFITS from every single sale by upselling, add-on selling and cross-selling to higher value products & services
- Optimize and SYSTEMISE operations to increase efficiency
- Create a clear sales enablement PROCESS
- Gain a competitive BRANDING and MARKETING advantage
Our Business Growth Consulting Approach for Business Owners
PHASE 1 – Business Diagnosis and Needs Analysis
We learn about your company by Asking many diagnostic questions : your past history, mission, goals, market, competitors, threats and opportunities.
We also listen to your personal desires, concerns, the challenges you face and the goals that you have for your business. As a result, based on our evaluation, we create a definite ACTION PLAN for the potential opportunities for improvement.
PHASE 2 – Strategy plan
We will help develop an agreed Business Strategy plan based on utilising all available resources.
PHASE 3 – 12-week Implementation Cycles
Many business consultants just leave you with a report and an invoice. But this is not the way we operate. We will get things moving forward immediately and also start implementing our Action plan. As a result, we aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves and get busy in your business. Our job is not done until you can see definite results and improvements in your business.
PHASE 4 – An Ongoing Supportive Relationship – e.g. Advisory Board Role
But our support doesn’t end after you have successfully implemented your new strategy.
We will provide you with on-going training, business coaching and will be available whenever you need support.
Our Business Growth Consulting Approach For Business GROUPS
We also specialise in helping franchises, licensors, distributors, dealers and marketing co-operatives.
1. Business Diagnostics
We visit the businesses in your group and also do mystery shopping and phone interviews to get a feel for your group. A motivational conference presentation usually starts the consulting process.
2. Business Strategy Development
We can further help management develop Group Strategy and advise best practice growth strategies used by others.
3. Deliver Conference Presentations and Quarterly Business Improvement Group Workshops
We also run quarterly workshops for your group members covering best practice ideas for Webmarketing, Sales, Service, Sales, Systems and Strategy. Attendees share their best practices and learn new ideas.
ABOUT BIG HAT and David Staughton CSP CCEO
Big Hat Professional Services can help you grow your hospitality business and improve your Function Event & Wedding Sales. David & Kevin can help you!
David Staughton CSP is an award-winning International keynote speaker, and experienced Small Business consultant. With over 15 years ‘hands on’ experience in the Hospitality industry, he speaks and consults on a wide range of hospitality business improvement in the areas of sales, staffing, service and strategy.
Kevin Kosky is a skilled business communications trainer. He is a specialist on inbound phone skills, presentation skills and delivering sales presentations. Kevin is an expert teacher of face to face communication skills like sales, supervision, and presentation skills.
If you would like to receive more Great IDEAS, NEWS & BLOGS for growing your hospitality business or the events industry please sign up to our e-newsletter.
You can also download some of the free HOSPITALITY E-BOOKS available on this website
This BLOG is a work in progress – If you have any questions or suggestions please call Hospitality Expert David Staughton on 0408375100 or contact us
www.bighat.com.au © David Staughton 2020 – All rights reserved
Phone Dave Staughton on 0408 375 100. You can also click here to contact us today!