Business Growth Consulting for SMEs and Groups
- Would you like to increase your business turnover and profitability?
- Want to be less overwhelmed and feel more in control?
- Would you like to systemise and replicate while expanding your business?
There are thousands of things to know and do in business, and over a thousand ways to grow. You know your business like no one else, but sometimes it takes an outsider to help you prioritise and clarify your ideas, strategy and vision. Without help, you may also miss out on an opportunity that you have not been able to see.
We draw on our 30+ years of experience of successfully running companies to deliver business improvement. Further, we work with you to develop a business strategy that delivers results and unlocks your full potential.
Just some of the industries we have had significant experience in long-term business growth consulting include:
- Function Venues and Wedding Reception Centres
- Accommodation – Motels, Hotels, Resorts and Caravan Parks
- Public Hotels and Bars
- Visitor Centres and Regional Tourism Associations
- Clubs and Gaming Industry
- Ferries and Tour Operators
- Bicycle Retailers
- Clothing Retailers
- Caravans and Motorhome Dealerships
- Industrial Suppliers
- Tyres & Mechanical Repairs
- Turf Growers
- Party plan – Direct sales / social selling
- Professional Services – Consultants and Speakers
- Hairdressers and Beauticians
- Medical Centres
- Cosmetic Surgery Practice
We Can Also Help You:
- Build a vision based on your company’s unique strengths and goals
- Develop practical strategies to move your company towards its vision
- Increase your sales turnover with more enquiries, higher conversion rate and
- Generate more profits from every single sale by upselling, add-on selling and cross-selling to higher value products & services
- Optimize and systemise operations to increase efficiency
- Create a clear selling strategy and process
- Gain a competitive sales and marketing advantage
Our Business Growth Consulting Approach for SME Business Owners
We learn about your company: your history, mission, goals, market, competitors, threats and opportunities. We also listen to your personal desires, concerns, the challenges you face and the goals that you have for your business. As a result, based on our evaluation, we create a definite action-plan for the potential opportunities for improvement.
12-week Implementation Cycles
Many business consultants just leave you with a report and an invoice. But this is not the way we operate. We will get things moving forward immediately and also start implementing our Action plan. As a result, we aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves and get busy in your business. Our job is not done until you can see definite results and improvements in your business.
An Ongoing Support Relationship
But our support doesn’t end after you have successfully implemented your new strategy. We will provide you with on-going training, business coaching and will be available whenever you need support.
Our Business Growth Consulting Approach For Business Groups
We also specialise in helping franchises, licensors, distributors, dealers and marketing co-operatives.
We visit the businesses in your group and also do mystery shopping and phone interviews to get a feel for your group. A motivational conference presentation usually starts the consulting process.
Business Strategy Development
We can further help management develop Group Strategy and advise best practice growth strategies used by others.
Quarterly Business Improvement Group Workshop
We also run quarterly workshops for your group members covering best practice ideas for Webmarketing, Sales, Service, Sales, Systems and Strategy. Attendees share their best practices and learn new ideas.
For further information about Business Consulting: